Handyman Services in Columbus Ohio - Yellow Van Handyman
Darryl has been doing handy projects all of his life. Learning electrical work from his father, he enjoys installing light fixtures and outlets. He has been on numerous mission trips rebuilding homes and churches. Darryl has a passion for people and is committed to customer service. He loves spending time with his wife and kids and coaching track and field at the local high school.
For me, a big part of living life to its fullest is being able to be flexible enough to help my members out as well as still be able to do the other things that I love too such as spending time with my wife and children, coaching track and field and preaching at the church I am planting. Because I am able to set my own hours, I am able to be flexible with my members and work with their schedule.
In addition to being a franchise owner with Yellow Van Handyman, I am also the pastor at a brand new church plant and my family and I are starting up. I am excited to add my new handyman business to my growing resume.
Because I’m going to be working on my member’s biggest investment, their home, I want my members to see good service with a touch of love. I want them to feel completely comfortable with my work and I want them to be 100% satisfied. As the owner and operator of the business, I am able to give this to my members.
While I can and will do just about any task that is presented to me, I especially enjoy electrical work. I love installing new lighting fixtures and brightening up the rooms that I install them in. New lighting fixtures can totally change the look and feel of a room and provide an instant face lift.
Because I am a jack of all trades, your home will be in great and loving hands. So whether your service is needed on the interior or exterior of the home, I can do the job! My most common request is installing appliances. I also am asked to do quite a bit of drywall repair as well as minor plumbing repairs. The most unusual request I have received was to install a window air conditioner through a cement wall.
To me the biggest form of flattery is when my members refer me to their friends or family. It’s such an honor to know that I provided such excellent service that they wanted their family and friends to experience the same great service.
4720 Harbinger Cir E
Whitehall, OH 43213
Live Member Feedback:
|Will use again|
- We love Darryl He has a great attitude and is very conscientious.
- Appreciate expert advise -
Response: I want the best for my customers. Sometimes that means I do not benefit financially.
- Thanks for always knowing what's best when working on my projects. Your suggestions are right. Thanks!
Response: I just want my customers to be happy.
- Darryl came out on his first visit to see what we needed and explained to us how he would go about taking care of our problem. We had just moved and had a new refrigerator that we need to fit in a certain place. When Darryl came back to do the work he had everything he needed and although we ran into some unforeseen problems Darryl took care of it.
We are pleased how it turned out and will have Darryl back since we have some more things to be taken care of
- I would have given Darryl Hammock a "6" for an "Excellent +" rating, but unfortunately your scale option only goes up to a "5".
- Darryl was honest and knowledgeable. I look forward to working with him in the future.
Response: I want to treat people the way I would like to be treated.
- I think Darryl is amazing. He did a wonderful job installing a free standing shower for an antique claw foot tub. The final result was perfect.
Response: I was excited about doing the work