Handyman Services in Columbus Ohio - Yellow Van Handyman
Ed has been doing handyman work ever since he was a child. He & his best friend would build small cabins together using scrap lumber. This skill followed him all the way out of high school. Ed worked as a carpenter for 11 years until the work ran out. He then became a maintenance manager for 30 years. Ed is looking forward to getting back into carpentry with his Yellow Van Handyman business.
For me, a large part of life includes helping people & working with my hands. As a handyman I get to do that each & every day. The fact that I will be in full control of my schedule allows me to spend time with my members as well as focus on family & still have time for my favorite hobbies.
Because I have been in the maintenance business for 30 years I have a wide range of repair knowledge. I love to fix & improve homes. I began doing carpentry work when I was a kid with my best friend. His father would allow us to rummage through leftover lumber & we would build small cabins & forts for ourselves. That skill followed me all the way into adulthood.
Dependability is very important to me & so I want my members to know that I’m a dependable & responsible person. I want them to be able to count on me & my vast repair & remodel skills to be able to help them when they are in need.
I’m a Jack of all trades so whether your project includes roof repair or a full bathroom remodel, I’m your go to guy! My favorite repair was when I fixed my wife’s hairdryer. She was really impressed that I was able to fix it when it seemed to be unfixable.
I am a licensed, bonded & insured contractor, so whether your service need is on the interior or exterior of your home, I am your one stop shop. The most common repair request I receive is drywall repair. The most unusual request I received was to install stained glass windows at my church. I also build decks & fences, fix leaks, stop squeaks, paint, repair & replace toilets, caulk showers & sinks, install tile, clean gutters & hang doors. From kitchens & bathrooms to attics & basements, I do it all even minor electrical & plumbing work.
I love referrals! There is no higher compliment than working for someone & having them refer me to their friends & family. It indicates to me that I have won them over ad they can count on me. I feel like much more than just their “Handyman”, I feel like a friend.
2965 Harper Rd
Mechanicsburg, OH 43044
Live Member Feedback:
|Will use again|
- Ed Larson is an excellent handyman, I have used his services before, and look forward to using them again in the future! I highly recommend Ed, and his work.
- Very professional and hardworking. We will definitely keep you in mind should we need any work done in the future.
Response: Debbie and Scott,
It was a pleasure helping you out. I'm sorry that the project was a little more than we thought, but sometimes it works out that way.
- I have used HomeTask before for a Front Entry Door install, the Gentleman who installed that Door is Ed Larson, and his work is excellent, so when it came time to have a Door installed from the House to the Garage, I called on Ed again, as usual he was Professional and Excellent in his Work.
I have an upcoming project after the Spring rains quit in 2017, HomeTask and Ed Larson will be called on again.
You are a lot of fun to be around and enjoy working for you. Your dedication to animals is awesome.
Thank you for the great comments and have a wonderful Christmas.
- A knowledgeable and professional person showed up on time. I would use again.
I enjoyed meeting you and your wife and it was a pleasure serving you. Have a wonderful Christmas.
- Ed is just a wonderful person and can just do anything.
You are very sweet to say so, it is a pleasure to serve you and Josh.
- Love this service, I request the same handyman every time and he does a fabulous job. Have also found a plumber, tile worker, and even someone to fix my garage door in an emergency!
Working for you is indeed a pleasure. Thank you for the compliments.
- Outstanding service! Motivates me to do better in my own business!
We both provide outstanding service which is key to our businesses. I appreciate your patronage and our conversations.