Handyman Services in New Westminster British Columbia - Yellow Van Handyman
Michael, who has an educational background in painting, has been involved in handyman work for almost three decades. He began working with his father-in-law 25 years ago, learning the trade hands-on and says the most rewarding part of the business is seeing a project through to completion.
I have been involved in handyman work for almost four decades. I began working with my father-in-law 35 yearns ago, learning the trade hands-on and feel the most rewarding part of the business is seeing a project through from demolition to completion. Some of my favorite aspects of home improvement include minor plumbing, drywall repairs, and ceiling texture repair.
I travel all over the lower Mainland area from New Westminster, to Coquitlam and Burnaby, and well beyond.
To reach me, please call 778-374-3229 or 604-618-3891.
425 Garrett St
New Westminster, BC V3L 3S1
Live Member Feedback:
|Will use again|
- I really needed a "do over" on the master bathroom... not as much as what I might like to have done, but certainly more than I could do on my own. Wall paper needed to be stripped, old counter and sink to be removed, fresh paint and a new counter with sink and fixtures to replace the old. I was SO lucky to have found Michael.
Michael was right on schedule, true to his estimate and did a very professional job. Even did a great job of cleaning up! All much appreciated and my bathroom looks even better than I hoped for. It was a pleasure meeting and dealing with Michael over the course of this job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services.
- michael was very professional,helpful and met all our requirements on time. i would highly recommend him to anyone in the future.thanks you, eunice salt
- Michael communicated very well, answering his phone, returning messages, and communicating through email. He came twice to qive quotes on flooring work, replacing a sink in the bathroom, repairing a very difficult old tub drain, and arranging for a painter to paint our home.
He arrived to all of his appointments with us on time, was professional, and very personable.
His quotes were accruate and thourough.
The flooring looks excellent, and the sink and tub repair were done perfectly, while saving us money. The painting was done by a contact of Michael's, but was an exceptionally well done job.
Everything was done on time, exactly as we agreed upon, and for exactly for the price we agreed upon. The entire process was easy.
I would recommend Michael to anyone who needs to have work done - it's rare to find someone in this industry who does such a good job, and is this reliable, easy to communicate with, and pleasant to have around. Give him a call!
- Micheal was very friendly and efficient. I will certainly use his services again.
- I thought Michael did a great job! He was prompt, personable and very knowledgable. I would definitely use Michael and/or HomeTask again!
- very helpful and work was done well...would use again in the future.
- Great work