Handyman Services in Burien Washington - Yellow Van Handyman
Robbie first learned the handyman trade from his father and continued his education with hundreds of projects for friends and family. He thrives on variety and is both ready and able to take on any home related task. Robbie is especially gifted at repairing drywall, building decks and fences, and painting. In his spare time, Robbie enjoys caring for animals, Lord of the Rings, and politics.
For me, a big part of living life to its fullest includes helping others & working with my hands. As a professional handyman I get a chance to do this everyday. It’s empowering to know that I am in 100% control of my member’s (customer’s) satisfaction. I use my schedule as a tool to ensure that my members are well taken care of & that I meet the needs & desires of my family.
Although I was managing a pet store prior to starting my handyman business, for years I had been repairing, fixing & improving homes. My education began with my father & continued as I helped friends & family with hundreds of projects & odd jobs.
Nobody wants a stranger in their home. This is why I work hard to relate to my members & understand their unique needs & desires. The result is that I become a friend who maintains their home, provides outstanding results, & gives them peace of mind.
While I can & will do just about any task, I especially enjoy small remodels. It is amazing to see what a little tile, paint, trim, or new fixture can do for a room. Flooring can make a big difference. New carpeting, vinyl, hardwoods, or laminate provide an instant facelift.
I am a licensed, bonded, & insured contractor so, whether the service you need is on the interior or exterior of your home, I’m your one stop shop. The most common repair I am asked to do is patching drywall. Making holes invisible is an art & I always enjoy the challenge. My most unusual job was the detection & removal of an opossum from a crawl space. I build decks & fences, fix leaks, stop squeaks, repair & replace toilets, caulk showers & sinks, install tile, clean gutters, & hang doors. From kitchens & bathrooms to basements & attics, I do it all including minor electrical & plumbing work.
It’s a really humbling experience to have earned someone’s trust to the degree that they would recommend me to their friends or family. I feel a great responsibility to provide the person referred with the same quality of service.
27109 46th Ave. S.
Kent, WA 98032
Live Member Feedback:
|Will use again|
- Showed up on short notice. Assessed the situation, and fixed it. The price was more than fair and the task was way above my "pay grade"!!!
- Thanks! Robbie did a great job for us. Would highly recommend.
- I settle moving and property damage claims for a nationwide moving company. I've used handymen all over the country. Yellow Van and Robbie Truva are one of the best I've worked with.
- Robbie and the HomeTask crew were outstanding, offering prompt and professional service all the way through the process. (In my case, I had a kitchen sink/faucet/disposal installed). Not only did Robbie arrive on time (5 minutes early, in fact!) he worked diligently the whole time while being friendly and courteous. All, for a fair and reasonable price. I would not hesitate to use Robbie again, and refer him to everyone I know. Thanks!
- Robbie is professional and competent. He is our go-to guy!
- Fabulous! We are so pleased!
- Great Service! I would use again!