Handyman Services in Burien Washington - Yellow Van Handyman
Roger is an experienced handyman with a particular aptitude for electrical work. He learned much of his know-how from his father & his growing professional skills are the perfect compliment. Roger finds much satisfaction in the personal relationship he builds with his members & feels strongly about supporting his community. When Roger is not on a job, he surrounds himself with friends & family.
My earliest memory of home repair was at age seven when my Dad remodeled the master bedroom in our home. I was given a hammer and some nails and he taught me the proper way to drive a nail. Unfortunately I drove the nails into our hardwood floor. This upset my Mom and my first job abruptly ended.
My Dad was a custom cabinetmaker and very skilled with woodworking. Throughout my childhood and into my teen years, my Dad was there to show me how different projects were done. Carpentry, plumbing and electrical jobs were very common around the house. After high school I went to work for a buddies father who was an electrician. I worked with him for three years and learned a great deal about commercial and residential electrical work.
I am a licensed, bonded, & insured General Contractor. Whether the service you need is on the interior or exterior of your home, I can help. No task is too small or too big. I build decks and fences, Arbors and trellis. I repair drywall, install baseboard trim and kitchen cabinets. I repair & replace toilets, showers and sinks as well as install tile. I love to hang doors and install windows. I paint and do exterior home repairs. Need gas pipe run to a new appliance? No problem.
I really enjoy doing the electrical type repair work. Installing a light fixture, a new outlet or just repairing a broken switch is my idea of fun. It is not unusual to find me in an attic or crawl space under a house running new pipe or wire.
Emergencies like a hot-water heater replacement or broken pipes happen. When they do, call me. Big job or small, I'm happy to help.
I take great pride in my work and I am committed to establishing relationships based on trust and communication. When a member refers me to their friends and family, I feel I have accomplished my goal of building trust-based friendships.
Working on two houses to get them ready to be put up for sale.
Install of new whirlpool tub and installing tile for the surround.
Ongoing maintenance for all my customers.
1202 SW 164th St
Burien, WA 98166
BNI Member: B-Town Business Builders, Past President
Live Member Feedback:
|Will use again|
- Roger is an excellent repairman and a strong representative of your firm. We would heartily recommend him to our neighbors. He is diligent and meticulous, all while being very accommodating. Thanks again for the great service. Bill and Patty McHugh
- The best there is. Will call again soon
Response: Thanks you for the kind words.
- The Job was done just as we wanted it and in a tinely manner. thank you.
Response: Thanks for trusting me with your project.
- Roger is a very very nice and likeable guy. He did all we asked him to and did an excellent job. We will be asking him back again soon I sure. I would highly recommend him.
Response: It was my pleasure.
- Roger was great, as always--fast, efficient, capable, and personable. We will definitely use him again!
Response: I love what I do and I'm happy that you're happy.
- Roger Gee was so pleasant and extremely helpful. I will definitely call him again to do any repairs that are needed.
Response: Thank you. Aren't Mondays great!
- Rodger was friendly and efficient. Job was completed timely and the cost was very reasonable. I would not hesitate using Roger again!
Response: Thank you and congratulations on your move east of the mountains.